Sourced directly from Brands
- Lion's Mane (Hericium and Erinaceus).
- Individuals seeking cognitive function improvement, memory enhancement, and neuroprotection.
- Cognitive function enhancement
- Memory improvement
- Neuroprotective effects
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Sleep quality improvement
- Recommended dose starts at 500mg (1/4 teaspoon) to 1g/day (1/2 teaspoon); up to 2-3g/day (1 teaspoon).
- Best results obtained with long-term use.
Reviewed on Sosh
- MMeenakshiVerified BuyerI recommend this productYour Wellness Concern (Sleep) Energy boost, Enhancing MoodAge range 35-44Gender FemaleAre you a Sosh Supertester? NoYour Wellness Concern (nutrition) Taste and textureWould you recommend this to a friend? YesWhen did you start seeing the results? More than 4 WeeksHow accurately did the brand describe their product? Fairly accurateWhat else did you like about the product? Taste and Palatability, Clean LabelRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot a replacement for coffee, but helps in overall health!
I have read about mushroom powders and mushroom coffee and was excited to try this. Taste-wise, it's a little muddy and chocolatey, similar to another mushroom powder I've tried (Shroom Shield by Golde). I had it two ways: added it to black coffee and with plain water. While I didn't notice much of a difference when added to coffee (other than the taste) I did notice a change when I replaced my afternoon coffee with it. I'd have it (mixed with water) instead of coffee. And it helped me get past that 4pm slump. It takes a good 3-4 months for the full effect to come into play,
I'd continue using it just to see how it works out long-term. I would not replace my morning coffee with this; but would invest in it for overall health.
You recently viewed