Sourced directly from Brands
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite
- Papaya and Pineapple Extracts
- Mint flavor for icy freshness.
- Repairs enamel and removes stains.
- Enhances tooth radiance and fights plaque.
- Biocompatible and safe formula.
- Apply to toothbrush and brush teeth gently.
- Use twice daily for best results.
Reviewed on Sosh
- RMRia Mary J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productYour Wellness Concern (Oral care) Teeth Whitening, Oral Cleanliness, Travel-friendlyAge range 18-24Gender FemaleAre you a Sosh Supertester? YesWould you recommend this to a friend? YesWhen did you start seeing the results? 2-3 weeksHow accurately did the brand describe their product? Extremely accurateWhat else did you like about the product? Relates to my valuesRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoOverall would buy again!
I've been using the daybreak brighten toothpaste for the past few weeks. It was recommended to me by a friend for a friend. The major reason I opted for daybreak toothpaste is because they're clean and free of harmful chemicals with the added bonus of the obvious teeth whitening and keeping bad odour away.
It has a subtle; not too in your face kind of minty freshness that I prefer over mouth chilling mint feeling early on in the morning. It does a good job of keeping the yellowness in our teeth in control especially since we have a very spice pro culture. Overall would buy again.
- SMSaksham M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productYour Wellness Concern (Oral care) Teeth Whitening, Oral CleanlinessAge range 25-34Gender MaleWould you recommend this to a friend? YesWhen did you start seeing the results? 1 weekHow accurately did the brand describe their product? Extremely accurateWhat else did you like about the product? Taste and Palatability, Ease of Use, Clean LabelRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoI loved every bit of it.
"Tired of the acidity of in toothpastes is what I was finding a solution to. Daybreak came at the right time. With the hype around oral care in India, I discovered Daybreak on Sosh and instantly fell in love with it's amazing design.
The toothpaste does exactly what it's suppose to do: freshness, helps whiten teeth (to a practical degree)and perfect taste. It's super dilute so it'll flow out of your mouth and that's where you have to be careful.
I loved every bit of it."
You recently viewed